Cortland native and University of Nebraska- Lincoln student, Trenton Buhr, chose Red Cloud for his Student Community Serviceship project. Trenton had to create strategies related to rural tourism for the 2018 RFI (Rural Futures Institute) Student Serviceship and come up with an Economic Development Plan for the community of Red Cloud. Click on the links below to learn more about his experience and accomplishments:
RPN is focused on advancing rural communities by focusing on entrepreneurship, placemaking, regional food systems, leadership, engagement, and retainting and attracting people.
Active in all 93 counties and at ruralprosperityne.unl.edu
Latest Updates from ruralprosperityne.unl.edu
- Four Rural Prosperity Nebraska Extension Educators Among New Cohort of Fellows for the Center for Great Plains Studies
- How to Increase Your Happiness in 2023—Part 2
- Is Your Community a Destination Location for Weddings?
- Rural Prosperity Nebraska Names two new Program Co-leaders
- How to Increase Your Happiness in 2023—Part 1
- Husker Students Win International Competition with Rural Poll Data