Reminder that there is PSEP training tomorrow in Blue Hill at the Community Center starting at 1:30 p.m. Please register with the Webster County Extension Office ahead of time.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Ag Econ’s Farm and Ranch Management webinar series will close out the month with a session on winter wheat this week, followed by an overview of NASS Cattle Reports next Thursday.
Registration is open at https://farm.unl.edu/webinars.
The Economic Viability of Winter Wheat
Thursday, April 22, noon
Low farm prices and a tightening labor market will limit Nebraska's economic growth during the next three years, according to the latest long-term economic forecast from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s Bureau of Business Research.
Read the full story on Nebraska Today.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- What is the Value of Financial and Business Management to Ag Producers?
- Wheat Disease Update: May 19
- Webinar Planned on Post-pandemic Agricultural Outlook
- Successful Land Link Match in the Panhandle
- Managing Through Drought with USDA Conservation and Assistance Programs
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Small Grain Harvesting for Forage, Management Strategies for Musk Thistle, Pasture Fertilizer
- USDA Seeks Feedback from Producers About 2022 Crops, Stocks, Inventories and Values
- Crop Progress: Corn Planting Makes Slight Gain, Soybeans Fall Further Behind 2021 Pace