4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Enroll for Webster County 4-H here: https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in
Need help? Click on the steps below.
Save the date for the 2022 South Central Livestock Judging Clinic/Contest happening June 2nd at the Webster County Fairgrounds.
Scroll for more
Register for the SC Livestock Judging here.
Save the date for the 2022 South Central Livestock EXPO happening June 4th at the Webster County Fairgrounds.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Lancaster County 4-H members earn Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for addressing local food insecurity
- Four teens appointed to 4-H Leadership Ambassador program
- Fed Steer Challenge cultivates next generation of cattle industry leaders
- 4-H'ers strut their stuff on the State Fair runway
- Nebraska youth test their agronomy knowledge at Crop Scouting Competition
- Fifty-two youth receive Member of Excellence distinctions
- Twenty-two youth set to compete at 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships
- Fifteen youth selected as delegates for National 4-H Congress