4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Below is the new and improved county awards application. All 4-Hers may apply for county 4-H awards if they are currently enrolled in the project that they are going for an award in. Award winners will be announced at Achievement Night. This is due to the extension office on October 25th at noon.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H'ers bring home national awards
- Loft Gallery features 4-H member's artwork
- 4-H Horse Advisory Committee is now accepting applications
- Fed Steer Challenge applications due Dec. 1
- Livestock Achievement Program returns for year two
- Nebraska 4-H hits the road with volunteer professional development
- Registration for the 2022 judge registration closes September 30th
- Entry for NEW State 4-H Rodeo closes on September 17th