The time has come to celebrate America’s favorite food, covered with warm gooey cheese and your favorite toppings, encased in a sturdy crust, reports Extension Assistant Marcy DeJonge. That’s right, October is National Pizza Month!
The Food, Nutrition and Health program is focused on improving nutrition, physical activity, and food safety outcomes for Nebraskans. The Food Website is a pioneer in connecting all the Extension food-related areas of a university under one umbrella website.
Active in all 93 counties and at food.unl.edu
Latest Updates from food.unl.edu
- Choose the Right Flour When Baking
- 3 Ways to Have a Healthier Halloween
- Beet, Walnut and Goat Cheese Salad
- Real Talk about Winter Squash Video
- Simple Ways to Boost Your Child’s Health
- Guacamole on the Go
- Real Talk about Apples Video
- Real Talk about Bell Peppers Video
- Real Talk about Cucumbers Video
- Real Talk about Summer Squash Video