Who doesn’t like pizza? It can be a quick and easy meal, picked up on the way home from work or an activity or popped in the oven from the freezer. If you live in the right place it can be delivered right to your door. But pizza has a bad reputation for being unhealthy, high in fat and calories, and for not very nutritious. All of this can be true but pizza can also be a healthy option for most people.
The Food, Nutrition and Health program is focused on improving nutrition, physical activity, and food safety outcomes for Nebraskans. The Food Website is a pioneer in connecting all the Extension food-related areas of a university under one umbrella website.
Active in all 93 counties and at food.unl.edu
Latest Updates from food.unl.edu
- Microwave Safety
- See RED on Valentine's Day
- Cooking with Onions without Crying
- Use a Grocery List to Save Time, Eat Healthier!
- Wishing You a Healthy and Happy New Year
- 9 Tips for Staying Active over the Winter Holidays
- Have a Healthy Red and Green Holiday
- Lentil Veggie Tacos
- Veggie IQ Presentation
- Crunchy Apple Roll-up