Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Cropping & Water Systems
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- FarmBits Podcast: Predicting Spores
- FarmBits Podcast: Soybean Solutions with Dr. Koch
- USDA Announces Additional Assistance for Distressed Farmers Facing Financial Risk
- Crop Progress: Minimal Improvements for Winter Wheat, Soil Moisture
- Online Mapping Service Connects Specialty Crop Growers, Pesticide Applicators and Beekeepers to Protect Sensitive Crops, Pollinators
- Growers Sought for East Campus Discovery Days
- Lease Termination Deadline, Livestock Nuisance Bills Among Ag Agenda Items in 2023 Nebraska Legislature
- What is the Value of Strategic Planning for Farmers and Ranchers?