Click the clinks for more information on how to nominate animals for state fair. You will need to follow these instructions for nominating the animals for state fair online. To allow the Extension Office to keep up with the paperwork please have all market beef nominations for state fair be complete by March 31, 2022.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Dundy, Hayes & Hitchcock 4-H
What are you looking for?
Photography, Home Environment and Food Preservation tags
Beef, Sheep, Swine, Goat nomination forms
Dog, Cat Vaccination forms
Are you wanting to select a 4-H project, but don't know where to start? Check out the following project guides: 2022 SW3 Counties 4-H Project Guide (pdf)
We are excited to have you join the 4-H family in the Southwest 3 Counties!
The new 4-H year began January 1, 2023. Please visit v2.4honline.com to enroll in 4-H. All 4-H members may enroll anytime during the year; however in order to participate at the Dundy, Hayes or Hitchcock County Fairs, enrollment must be completed by March 1st. Listed below are step-by-step guides to walk you through the process.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H youth will participate in Omaha Fashion Week
- Two delegates and two alternates selected to represent Nebraska at National 4-H Conference
- Fifteen teens selected as Nebraska delegates for National 4-H Congress
- Lancaster County 4-H members earn Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for addressing local food insecurity
- Four teens appointed to 4-H Leadership Ambassador program
- Fed Steer Challenge cultivates next generation of cattle industry leaders
- 4-H'ers strut their stuff on the State Fair runway
- Nebraska youth test their agronomy knowledge at Crop Scouting Competition