4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Click the clinks for more information on how to nominate animals for state fair. You will need to follow these instructions for nominating the animals for state fair online. To allow the Extension Office to keep up with the paperwork please have all market beef nominations for state fair be complete by March 31, 2022.
What are you looking for?
Photography, Home Environment and Food Preservation tags
Beef, Sheep, Swine, Goat nomination forms
Dog, Cat Vaccination forms
The new 4-H year began January 1, 2022. Please visit v2.4honline.com to enroll in 4-H. All 4-H members may enroll anytime during the year; however in order to participate at the Dundy, Hayes or Hitchcock County Fairs, enrollment must be completed by March 1st. Listed below are step-by-step guides to walk you through the process.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Twenty-two youth set to compete at 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships
- Fifteen youth selected as delegates for National 4-H Congress
- 4-H volunteers receive state-level awards
- Nebraska 4-H'ers attend 89th National 4-H Conference
- Walbrecht earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for providing a sense of belonging in the show ring
- Sump earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for lake clean-up project
- +YD Intern Spotlight - Alyssa Neff
- +YD Intern Spotlight - William Wilton