4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Click the clinks for more information on how to nominate animals for state fair. You will need to follow these instructions for nominating the animals for state fair online. To allow the Extension Office to keep up with the paperwork please have all market beef nominations for state fair be complete by March 31, 2020.
What are you looking for?
Photography, Home Environment and Food Preservation tags
Beef, Sheep, Swine, Goat nomination forms
Dog, Cat Vaccination forms
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H hits the road with volunteer professional development
- Registration for the 2022 judge registration closes September 30th
- Entry for NEW State 4-H Rodeo closes on September 17th
- Launching Nebraska-nauts into the 4-C'able Future
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- 4-H Volunteers Needed for State Fair
- 4-H'ers Invited to Submit to the 2021 4-H Project Showcase
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants