4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Click the clinks for more information on how to nominate animals for state fair. You will need to follow these instructions for nominating the animals for state fair online. To allow the Extension Office to keep up with the paperwork please have all market beef nominations for state fair be complete by March 31, 2020.
What are you looking for?
Photography, Home Environment and Food Preservation tags
Beef, Sheep, Swine, Goat nomination forms
Dog, Cat Vaccination forms
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Week of the Volunteer Lunch & Learn registration now open
- Project of the Year Kits now available
- Big Red Camp registration now open
- Youth in Action Awards applications are open
- New 4-H livestock opportunities at the 2021 Nebraska State Fair
- Volunteer recognition nominations are now open
- Celebrate Nebraska 4-H Month throughout February
- Summer Camp Registration Now Open!