To see what projects and contests must be pre-entered to be eligible to exhibit at the Saunders County Fair, please look here.
Fair Entry Forms
- Saunders County 4-H Youth Tag ID Numbers
- 4-H Static Entry tag (*pdf, 1 pg, 66 kb)
- Saunders County Fair 4-H Exhibits Top Curriculum Exhibitor Award Point System
- 2023 Premier 4-H Science Award Information
- Home Environment Supporting Information Tag (Word)
Home Environment Supporting Information Tag (PDF)
- Principles of Design explained (from University of Hawaii) (PDF)
- Visual Arts Supporting Information (PDF) - Updated for 2023
- Food Preservation Information Card
- Clothing Data Card (PDF) - NEW for 2023 Word version
- Beyond the Needle Skills information sheet
- Sewing Skills for STEAM I, II, and III
- Selecting & Preparing Vegetables, Herbs, & Fruit for Exhibits at the Fair (*pdf, 24 pgs, 3926 kb)
- This guide will help 4-H members, project leaders, & parents know how to properly select, prepare, store, & ship exhibits to be judged at the Fair.
- 2023 Theresa Wilson Saunders County Special Photography Theme is “Weathered Wood Wonders of Saunders County"
- More info can be found here.
- Photography, Level 1 Data Tag (pdf)
- Photography, Level 2 Data Tag (pdf)
- Photography, Level 3 Data Tag (pdf)
- Photography Exhibit Prep (pdf) - From Nebraska Extension
- How to Prepare Photos for Exhibit (pdf) From Lancaster County 4-H
- How to fill out a data tag (pdf) From Nebraska Extension
Fashion Show: Judging Day - July 23rd 1:30pm Check-in 4-H Building; Public Fashion Show - Friday, July 28th 5:00PM Open Air Pavilion
**New for 2023! Written reports for purchased entries (Attention Shoppers, Shopping in Style, $15 Challenge) should be emailed to Saunders-County@unl.edu by 5PM on July 21st.
- 2023 State Fair Fashion Show Letter - Entry due by August 10th for those that qualified!
- 2023 Fashion Show Letter
- 2023 Fashion Show Information Sheet Updated for 2023 (*doc, 2 pgs)
- 2023 Fashion Show Information Sheet Updated for 2023 (*pdf, 2 pgs)
- 2023 Fashion Show Information Sheet Updated for 2023 (*Fillable pdf, 2 pgs)
- 4-H Attention Shoppers Written Report (*doc, 3 pgs)
- 4-H Attention Shoppers Written Report (*Fillable pdf, 3 pgs)
- 4-H Shopping in Style form, SF 184 Rev 2/18 (pdf, 3 pgs)
- 4-H Shopping in Style Written Report, SF 184, Rev 2/18 (*Fillable pdf, 3 pgs)
- 4-H $15 Challenge Written Report (*doc, 5 pages)
- 4-H $15 Challenge Written Report (pdf, 5 pages)
Best Dressed Critter:
- 2023 Best Dressed Critter Rules and Narration Form - to be turned into the fair office no later than 12:00pm Thursday, July 27th!
- County Only Score Sheets - those labled CF in fairbook
- State Fair Score Sheets - those labeled SF in fairbook