The Nutrition Education Program (NEP) helps families on a limited budget improve the quality of their diet and become more physically active.
The Food, Nutrition and Health program is focused on improving nutrition, physical activity, and food safety outcomes for Nebraskans. The Food Website is a pioneer in connecting all the Extension food-related areas of a university under one umbrella website.
Active in all 93 counties and at food.unl.edu
Food, Nutrition & Health
Information about various food safety issues and upcoming Serv-Safe class schedules.
Latest Updates from food.unl.edu
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Cancer Prevention
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness & Prevention
- Get Out of the Kitchen When Company's Coming: Cook Ahead
- Tips for Packing Healthy Lunches for School
- Rice to Know Information and Tips
- What is Food Poisoning?
- Charcuterie Boards and Food Safety
- Tips for Sitting Less and Moving More
- Physical Activity with a Newborn