Dear 4-H Members, Families, and Volunteers,
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Thank you for your interest in joining 4-H in Adams County.
4-H is open to ALL YOUTH, of ALL ABILITIES ages 5 to 18. Youth can join 4-H at any time of the year. We strongly recommend youth enroll by April 15th to have the best participation in the Adams County 4-H Program. Some projects require an earlier enrollment, such as shooting sports.
The 4-H Council has adapted the award process to try to fit the needs of our county. Adams County Awards entries are due in the Extension Office the First Monday in October by 5:00 PM. This deadline is for the Award Application, Adams County Achievement Application, Golden Clover, and Diamond Clover applications.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Twenty-two youth set to compete at 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships
- Fifteen youth selected as delegates for National 4-H Congress
- 4-H volunteers receive state-level awards
- Nebraska 4-H'ers attend 89th National 4-H Conference
- Walbrecht earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for providing a sense of belonging in the show ring
- Sump earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for lake clean-up project
- +YD Intern Spotlight - Alyssa Neff
- +YD Intern Spotlight - William Wilton