4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Thank you for your interest in joining 4-H in Adams County.
4-H is open to ALL YOUTH, of ALL ABILITIES ages 5 to 18. Youth can join 4-H at any time of the year. We strongly recommend youth enroll by April 15th to have the best participation in the Adams County 4-H Program. Some projects require an earlier enrollment, such as shooting sports.
Here are a few Scholarships available to Adams County youth and 4-H members Application deadlines vary per scholarship
Adams County 4-H Council Scholarship deadline is April 1, 2021
The Career Portfolio will no longer be used. Submission deadlines may vary.Adams County 4-H Awards
Youth may compete for County Project Awards and other Local Awards. New in 2019 our 4-H members may win the various County Awards multiple times during their 4-H Career. Submission deadline for County awards, Golden Clover and Diamond Clover is September 25, 2020.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Week of the Volunteer Lunch & Learn registration now open
- Project of the Year Kits now available
- Big Red Camp registration now open
- Youth in Action Awards applications are open
- New 4-H livestock opportunities at the 2021 Nebraska State Fair
- Volunteer recognition nominations are now open
- Celebrate Nebraska 4-H Month throughout February
- Summer Camp Registration Now Open!