The 4-H Council has adapted the award process to try to fit the needs of our county. Adams County Awards entries are due in the Extension Office the First Monday in October by 5:00 PM. This deadline is for the Award Application, Adams County Achievement Application, Golden Clover, and Diamond Clover applications.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Thank you for your interest in joining 4-H in Adams County.
4-H is open to ALL YOUTH, of ALL ABILITIES ages 5 to 18. Youth can join 4-H at any time of the year. We strongly recommend youth enroll by April 15th to have the best participation in the Adams County 4-H Program. Some projects require an earlier enrollment, such as shooting sports.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- UNL Visitors Center showcases 4-H’ers’ creativity through the lens
- Nebraska 4-H Fed Steer Challenge: enhancing the educational value of beef projects
- Youth earn Member of Excellence distinctions at Nebraska State Fair
- Youth experience swine production
- Nebraska teens emerge as change agents following Citizenship Washington Focus
- 4-H members speak up at new Premier Communication Event
- Nebraska 4-H members earn entry into national animal science contests
- Nebraska 4-H welcomes hundreds to the 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships