4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Registration for the Nebraska 4-H Summer Camp program is now open!
The summer 2024 theme is "The Power of Being Green". Youth will get to explore and interact with their natural world in six different sessions. Youth will learn how they can use their head, heart, hands, and health to make our natural world a better place for all.
The 2024 sessions offer tailored age cohorts, providing sessions for younger campers between the age of 8-10, and an older cohort for ages 10-14.
The 4-H Council has adapted the award process to try to fit the needs of our county. Adams County Awards entries are due in the Extension Office the First Monday in October by 5:00 PM. This deadline is for the Award Application, Adams County Achievement Application, Golden Clover, and Diamond Clover applications.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H youth will participate in 2024 Omaha Fashion Week
- Nebraska 4-H invites youth to monthlong celebration
- Nebraska 4-H'ers participated in the 102nd National 4-H Congress
- Nebraska 4-H members claim top awards at national livestock contests
- STEM CARES re-invigorates rural communities through youth development
- 4-H Volunteer Road Show: Helping youth thrive through leader development
- Nebraska 4-H: 5 underrated, practical projects
- Nebraska 4-H members’ artwork on display in UNL Loft Gallery