4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The 4-H Council has adapted the award process to try to fit the needs of our county. Adams County Awards entries are due in the Extension Office the First Monday in October by 5:00 PM. This deadline is for the Award Application, Adams County Achievement Application, Golden Clover, and Diamond Clover applications.
Thank you for your interest in joining 4-H in Adams County.
4-H is open to ALL YOUTH, of ALL ABILITIES ages 5 to 18. Youth can join 4-H at any time of the year. We strongly recommend youth enroll by April 15th to have the best participation in the Adams County 4-H Program. Some projects require an earlier enrollment, such as shooting sports.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Four teens appointed to 4-H Leadership Ambassador program
- Fed Steer Challenge cultivates next generation of cattle industry leaders
- 4-H'ers strut their stuff on the State Fair runway
- Nebraska youth test their agronomy knowledge at Crop Scouting Competition
- Fifty-two youth receive Member of Excellence distinctions
- Twenty-two youth set to compete at 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships
- Fifteen youth selected as delegates for National 4-H Congress
- 4-H volunteers receive state-level awards