Are you a youth interested in science, agriculture, plants, crops, insects, or diseases? If so, you may be interested in joining us for CSI (Crop Science Investigation)!!! You don’t have to be a 4-H member to join and there’s no cost. Each meeting will have different topics for you to become a detective to solve a problem and learn about science, crops, and plants in the process!
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- State Fair 4-H Results Now Available!
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- Tumbleweeds 4-H Club Awarded Club of the Month
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month
- Happy Hustlers Awarded June Club of the Month
- State Fair 4-H Dog Show Update