4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Are you a youth interested in science, agriculture, plants, crops, insects, or diseases? If so, you may be interested in joining us for CSI (Crop Science Investigation)!!! You don’t have to be a 4-H member to join and there’s no cost. Each meeting will have different topics for you to become a detective to solve a problem and learn about science, crops, and plants in the process!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Now Accepting Applications for Omaha Fashion Week 4-H Collection
- 2019 Fed Steer Challenge Results
- Nebraska Livestock Judging Team Places at Nationals
- Now Accepting Volunteer Award Nominations
- Nebraska Youth to Participate in Virtual Statewide NYSD Event
- 2020 Enrollment Now Open!
- Nebraska 4-H Horticulture Team Places at National Competition