The Testing Ag Performance Solutions (TAPS) program has been awarded an $850,000 Conservation Innovation Grant award from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Natural Resource Conservation Innovation Grant to develop ag competitions. Congratulations to the TAPS team!
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
The National Agricultural Aviation Association had the opportunity to visit the University of Nebraska's Pesticide Application Technology Lab this past summer. The purpose of the visit was to tour the lab and find out more about its research and the potential for future work involving aerial application. Dr.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Fertilizer-nitrogen Injury
- Corn, Soybean Planting Well Ahead of Last Year
- Wheat Disease Update – Barley Yellow Dwarf and Fungal Leaf Spots Increasing
- Extending the Manure Application Window: Post Plant Experiences
- Extension Crop Reports (May 18-22)
- Business Powers of Attorney for Nebraska Farm and Ranch Business Owners
- CARES Act: Paycheck Protection Program Loans Update
- Nebraska Invasive Weed: Musk Thistle