The National Agricultural Aviation Association had the opportunity to visit the University of Nebraska's Pesticide Application Technology Lab this past summer. The purpose of the visit was to tour the lab and find out more about its research and the potential for future work involving aerial application. Dr.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Spray Quality: How It Affects Pesticide Efficacy and Drift
- Nebraska Farm Real Estate and Financial Considerations in 2020
- Market Journal Reports from the Nebraska Farming Power Show
- 2019 Field Pea Variety Trial Results Available On-Line
- USDA NASS Releases Wheat Production Data by County
- UNL Partners with Panhandle Farm to Research Hemp
- December Forecast Features a White Christmas
- Cornhusker Economics: Accrual Accounting and the Farm Business