The National Agricultural Aviation Association had the opportunity to visit the University of Nebraska's Pesticide Application Technology Lab this past summer. The purpose of the visit was to tour the lab and find out more about its research and the potential for future work involving aerial application. Dr.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Tips for TAPS: 2020 Winter Wheat Marketing Strategies
- Impact of 2,4-D Micro-Rates on non-2,4-D Tolerant Soybean
- Management of defoliating insects in Nebraska soybeans
- Good Farmer to Great Manager Classes Coming to York
- $1.2 Million Grant to Help Corn and Wheat Growers Manage Nitrogen Fertilizer Application
- Nebraska Women in Agriculture Conference is Feb. 20-21
- Spring Agronomy Seminars Offer Variety of Topics
- Weed Science School Jan. 29 near Mead