The 2021 Fair Book is now available as a whole or to view in sections. If you have any questions, please call the Extension Office.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The Special Gardening Project is an opportunity for 4-H members to grow unusual and fun projects in their gardens. Each year, a new plant is selected as the focus for all members enrolled in the project. Youth receive seeds...
All 4-H Clubs and councils are required to submit an Year End Treasurers Report. This report will be kept on file and is required by the IRS for clubs that have an EIN and file under our subordinate list. Filing the form is necessary to maintain an organization's tax-exempt status.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- 4-H Volunteers Needed for State Fair
- 4-H'ers Invited to Submit to the 2021 4-H Project Showcase
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Youth from across the state compete in 2021 Fonner Park State 4-H Horse Expo
- Congratulations to the 2021 Nebraska 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients
- Congratulations to 2021 Governor's Ag Excellence Award Winners
- Congratulations to the 2021 State Public Speaking Contest participants
- PASE & Life Challenge results now available