4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Click here to access the 2020-2021 Seward County 4-H Scholarship Application.
All 4-H Clubs and councils are required to submit an Year End Treasurers Report. This report is due to the Seward County Extension Office on or before January 31 of each year. This report will be kept on file and is required by the IRS for clubs that have an EIN and file under our subordinate list.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Summer Camp Registration Now Open!
- NEW Winter Fun Pack Now Available
- Helping Youth Cope with Holiday Stresses
- Free educational resources for National Entrepreneurship Month
- State 4-H Dairy Judging Contest Results Now Available
- New Self-Paced Biomedical Engineering Camp Now Available
- Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center News
- School Year Camps coming up in October