The 2022 Fair Book is now available as a whole or to view in sections. If you have any questions, please call the Extension Office.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
View the latest newsletters to stay up to date on all Seward County 4-H happenings!
The Special Gardening Project is an opportunity for 4-H members to grow unusual and fun projects in their gardens. Each year, a new plant is selected as the focus for all members enrolled in the project. Youth receive seeds...
All 4-H Clubs and councils are required to submit an Year End Treasurers Report. This report will be kept on file and is required by the IRS for clubs that have an EIN and file under our subordinate list. Filing the form is necessary to maintain an organization's tax-exempt status.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Fifteen youth selected as delegates for National 4-H Congress
- 4-H volunteers receive state-level awards
- Nebraska 4-H'ers attend 89th National 4-H Conference
- Walbrecht earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for providing a sense of belonging in the show ring
- Sump earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for lake clean-up project
- +YD Intern Spotlight - Alyssa Neff
- +YD Intern Spotlight - William Wilton
- +YD Intern Spotlight - Hailey Olberding