The Special Gardening Project is an opportunity for 4-H members to grow unusual and fun projects in their gardens. Each year, a new plant is selected as the focus for all members enrolled in the project. Youth receive seeds...
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The 4-H Camp Scholarship can be used at the Halsey 4-H Camp Site and/or the Big Red Camps held at UNL. More information can be found at https://4h.unl.edu/camps-centers/summer-camp/schedule. Due: March 15, 2021. View more information and access the scholarship form here.
All 4-H Clubs and councils are required to submit an Year End Treasurers Report. This report will be kept on file and is required by the IRS for clubs that have an EIN and file under our subordinate list. Filing the form is necessary to maintain an organization's tax-exempt status.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Week of the Volunteer Lunch & Learn registration now open
- Project of the Year Kits now available
- Big Red Camp registration now open
- Youth in Action Awards applications are open
- New 4-H livestock opportunities at the 2021 Nebraska State Fair
- Volunteer recognition nominations are now open
- Celebrate Nebraska 4-H Month throughout February
- Summer Camp Registration Now Open!