View the latest newsletters to stay up to date on all Seward County 4-H happenings!
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
All 4-H Clubs and councils are required to submit an Year End Treasurers Report. This report will be kept on file and is required by the IRS for clubs that have an EIN and file under our subordinate list. Filing the form is necessary to maintain an organization's tax-exempt status.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Fifteen teens selected as Nebraska delegates for National 4-H Congress
- Lancaster County 4-H members earn Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for addressing local food insecurity
- Four teens appointed to 4-H Leadership Ambassador program
- Fed Steer Challenge cultivates next generation of cattle industry leaders
- 4-H'ers strut their stuff on the State Fair runway
- Nebraska youth test their agronomy knowledge at Crop Scouting Competition
- Fifty-two youth receive Member of Excellence distinctions
- Twenty-two youth set to compete at 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships