All 4-H Clubs and councils are required to submit an Year End Treasurers Report. This report is due to the Cass County Extension Office on or before January 31 of each year. This report will be kept on file and is required by the IRS for clubs that have an EIN and file under our subordinate list.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
A Clover College is a hands on workshop full of learning and fun for ages 6 and older. Youth may attend as many workshops as they wish! At Clover Colleges yourth get to experiance different projects that can help guide them to choose a fair project.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center News
- School Year Camps coming up in October
- State 4-H Livestock Judging Contest moving foward
- Nebraska 4-H'ers compete in national 4-H film festival
- Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease and the State Fair 4-H Rabbit Show
- Congratulations to the 2020 State Public Speaking Contest Participants
- 2020 Nebraska State Fair Updates
- State 4-H Horse Show Update