All 4-H Clubs and councils are required to submit an Year End Treasurers Report. This report is due to the Cass County Extension Office on or before January 31 of each year. This report will be kept on file and is required by the IRS for clubs that have an EIN and file under our subordinate list.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
A Clover College is a hands on workshop full of learning and fun for ages 6 and older. Youth may attend as many workshops as they wish! At Clover Colleges yourth get to experiance different projects that can help guide them to choose a fair project.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Now Accepting Applications for Omaha Fashion Week 4-H Collection
- 2019 Fed Steer Challenge Results
- Nebraska Livestock Judging Team Places at Nationals
- Now Accepting Volunteer Award Nominations
- Nebraska Youth to Participate in Virtual Statewide NYSD Event
- 2020 Enrollment Now Open!
- Nebraska 4-H Horticulture Team Places at National Competition