On-line enrollment is now open to enroll your 4-H'er for 2023! You can access 4HOnline 2.0 by visiting the following link: https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in. 4-H Leaders and Council members are required to enroll on-line too! Google Chrome and Firefox are the recommended web browsers to use when enrolling online. Enrollment fee is $5.00 per 4-H'er and no charge for Leaders or Council members. Card payment is required at end of enrollment process.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Platte County 4-H
Jr. Camp is scheduled for May 31 - June 2, 2023 at Whispering Cedars near Genoa. Jr. Camp is for 4-H’ers age 8 – 11 and the cost is $100.00 per camper, if paid by 5:00 pm on May 1, 2023. Between May 2 - 8, 2023 cost increases to $125.00 per camper.
Platte County Fair 2023 Entertainment Schedule - July 5 - 9, 2023
Platte County Fair Kids Day Schedule - Saturday, July 8, 2023
2023 Platte County Fair Parking Map
2023 Platte County Livestock Sale Catalog
2023 Platte County Fair Results
This section was last updated on March 20, 2023.
Great Plains Livestock Judging Circuit - February 18 - June 22, 2023
Draft Horse & Mule Show and Driving Clinic - March 18 & 19, 2023
For 2023 the "Growing Clovers", a 4-H club for Clover Kids, is open to all youth who turn 6, 7 or 8 during the calendar year and enrolled in 4-H. Clover Kids in Platte County have their own opportunity to have their projects interview judged at the Platte County Fair. The Platte County Clover Kid Curriculum Guide (updated October 2022) reviews the projects and resources available.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H youth will participate in Omaha Fashion Week
- Two delegates and two alternates selected to represent Nebraska at National 4-H Conference
- Fifteen teens selected as Nebraska delegates for National 4-H Congress
- Lancaster County 4-H members earn Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for addressing local food insecurity
- Four teens appointed to 4-H Leadership Ambassador program
- Fed Steer Challenge cultivates next generation of cattle industry leaders
- 4-H'ers strut their stuff on the State Fair runway
- Nebraska youth test their agronomy knowledge at Crop Scouting Competition