The State 4-H program has updated the 4HOnline system to a new version called 4HOnline 2.0. You can access 4HOnline 2.0 by visiting the following link: https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in On-line enrollment is now open to enroll your 4-H'er for 2022!
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Cooperation between schools and Nebraska Extension has existed for 40 year in Platte County, complementing the educational goals of both organizations. The materials used in 4-H are based on research and produced by specialists from the University of Nebraska, National 4-H Council and various universities and organizations throughout the United States. 4-H School Enrichment resources include teacher guides, student manuals, multi-media tools, teaching kits and staff presentations. For 2020 and 2021 school years, School Enrichment looks a little different.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- 2022 4-H Youth Leadership Conference Ambassador team announced
- Nebraska 4-H'ers bring home national awards
- Loft Gallery features 4-H member's artwork
- 4-H Horse Advisory Committee is now accepting applications
- Fed Steer Challenge applications due Dec. 1
- Livestock Achievement Program returns for year two
- Nebraska 4-H hits the road with volunteer professional development
- Registration for the 2022 judge registration closes September 30th