Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- USDA Launches Program to Address Workforce Challenges for Farmers, Ranchers
- Seasonal Labor and Immigration for Livestock and Crop Producers
- This Week on N Field: Iron Deficiency Chlorosis
- This Week on N Field: Palmer Amaranth in the Panhandle
- Harvest Operations: Own It or Hire It?
- Weekly Weather Update and Outlook: Sept. 21, 2023
- Results for 2023 Nebraska Pea Variety Testing Released
- Unveiling of Historic Knorr-Holden Plot Signboard