4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Looking for a 4-H Club to join? Click here to see all of the Pierce County Clubs!
Congratulations to all of the 2019 award winners!
Postcards are available for any livestock exhibitor to send to any prospective buyer of their animal for the Livestock Auction.
Postcards are four to a page. Livestock Auction Postcards
Youth Quality Care of Animals (YQCA) Course Information
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Now Accepting Applications for Omaha Fashion Week 4-H Collection
- 2019 Fed Steer Challenge Results
- Nebraska Livestock Judging Team Places at Nationals
- Now Accepting Volunteer Award Nominations
- Nebraska Youth to Participate in Virtual Statewide NYSD Event
- 2020 Enrollment Now Open!
- Nebraska 4-H Horticulture Team Places at National Competition