4-H members in Northeast Nebraska do not need to put their goals on hold this summer because of social distancing.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Clickable index starts on the bottom of page 9.
Market Sheep, Breeding Sheep, Market Goats, Breeding Goats need USDA scrapies tags for identification for 4-H and State Fair.
If you will be 14 and not older than 18 on or before December 31, 2020, you are eligible to participate in the trip. This trip is a multi-county trip of 4-Hers in the Northeast Extension District. The tentative dates of the trip are Thursday, June 10 through Saturday, June 19, 2021. These are tentative as schedules may change, but based on trips we have taken in the past, we try to book similar dates every three years.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center News
- School Year Camps coming up in October
- State 4-H Livestock Judging Contest moving foward
- Nebraska 4-H'ers compete in national 4-H film festival
- Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease and the State Fair 4-H Rabbit Show
- Congratulations to the 2020 State Public Speaking Contest Participants
- 2020 Nebraska State Fair Updates
- State 4-H Horse Show Update