4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
4-H Livestock Identification Sheets: Type or Paste into your browser window.
Postcards are available for any livestock exhibitor to send to any prospective buyer of their animal for the Livestock Auction.
Postcards are four to a page. Livestock Auction Postcards
Pierce County 4-H Awareness Week is March 3-9th. The theme for Window Decorating Contest is "Inspire Kids to Do". Clover Bud Coloring Contest Quilt Block is available here.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- State Fair 4-H Results Now Available!
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- Tumbleweeds 4-H Club Awarded Club of the Month
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month
- Happy Hustlers Awarded June Club of the Month
- State Fair 4-H Dog Show Update