The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has declared the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak a pandemic.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Women Managing Ag Land Conference, Now Virtual, is Dec. 2
- Free Farm and Ag Law Clinics Set for December
- Cornhusker Economics: Tax Planning 2020
- Managing Diseases Starts NOW with Seed Selection
- USDA NASS to Collect 2020 Crop Production and Stocks Data
- Panhandle Center to Host Virtual Field Day Dec. 1-2
- Industrial Hemp Tolerance Late-POST Herbicides
- USDA Nebraska Harvest Projections up from 2019