The 2019 PCEP Private Pesticide Training dates have been set. Click here for dates and locations.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Is your Chemigation of Private Pesticide Applicator's License up in 2018. Dates for trainings are available here. Pre-registration is required for Chemigation classes, but not for Private Pesticide Applicator's training. Contact the Extension Office if you have questions.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Farm Finance and Ag Law Clinics this July
- Extension Crop Reports June 18-21, 2019
- Soybean Gall Midge Emergence Continues in the Nebraska
- USDA: Nebraska Corn, Soybean Planting Nearly Done
- Study: High Crop Yields Are Compatible with Prescribed Irrigation Levels
- Emergence of Soybean Gall Midge in Southern Cass County, NE
- Corn Planting at 94%; Soybean Still Lagging at 79%
- Mid-season Weed Management in Corn and Soybean