The 2019 PCEP Private Pesticide Training dates have been set. Click here for dates and locations.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Is your Chemigation of Private Pesticide Applicator's License up in 2018. Dates for trainings are available here. Pre-registration is required for Chemigation classes, but not for Private Pesticide Applicator's training. Contact the Extension Office if you have questions.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- And the Weather Hits Just Keep on Coming
- Avoiding Harvest Compaction in Wet Soils
- Forage Hazards Following a Freeze Event
- Drying and Storing Expected High-moisture Corn
- Taking Note of the Ending Reproductive Stages of Your Soybean Crop
- Projecting Dates for Ending Reproductive Stages of a Soybean Crop Using SoyWater
- Forecast Offers Harvest Hope if Snows Stay North
- "Know Your Numbers, Know Your Options" for Better Informed Decisions