The 2019 PCEP Private Pesticide Training dates have been set. Click here for dates and locations.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Is your Chemigation of Private Pesticide Applicator's License up in 2018. Dates for trainings are available here. Pre-registration is required for Chemigation classes, but not for Private Pesticide Applicator's training. Contact the Extension Office if you have questions.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Watch for Invasive Plants After the Flood
- Rebuilding Fences After Flood/Blizzard Damage
- Property Taxes and Flood Damage
- Study of Sorghum's Defense Against Sugarcane Aphid Nets NSF Award
- Avoiding Sidewall Compaction at Planting
- Stuck on Stalks? Consider These Options for Managing Loose Cornstalks
- Soybean Seeding Rates
- Assessing And Reacting To Alfalfa Winterkill