The 2019 PCEP Private Pesticide Training dates have been set. Click here for dates and locations.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Is your Chemigation of Private Pesticide Applicator's License up in 2018. Dates for trainings are available here. Pre-registration is required for Chemigation classes, but not for Private Pesticide Applicator's training. Contact the Extension Office if you have questions.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Central Nebraska Cover Crops Conference
- Charting Commodities: Technical vs Fundamental Analysis
- Youth Corn Challenge Winners Announced
- Economic Impacts of the Nebraska Ethanol and Ethanol Co-Products Industry 2015 - 2017
- Grain Marketing Workshop Feb. 26-27 in Hastings
- Ways to Stretch Cash Flow
- Stay Safe When Working with Stored Grain
- Crop Scout Training for Pest Managers March 5