2023 Pierce County Fair July 26 thru July 30
2023 Pierce County Fair
Schedule of 4-H Events 2023 Pierce County Fair
- 8:30 am - Noon - Enter 4-H exhibits that are not interview judged (Horticulture) - Must be entered by noon
- 9:00 am - finished - Interview Judging for all 4-H Ag Misc., Foods, Photography, Home Environment, Cake Decorating, Other Club Work, and Clover Buds.
- 9:00 am - 7:00 pm - Enter all 4-H Livestock (Beef, Goat, Horse, Sheep, Swine, Rabbit, and Poultry)
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm - Weigh 4-H Beef Animals
Thursday, July 27th
- 6:30 a.m.-9:00 am – Pancake Breakfast, Sponsored by Michaels Food
- 7:00 a.m. – 4-H Swine and sheep Weigh In9:00 a.m. – 4-H Beef Showmanship Contest followed by the 4-H Breeding Beef Show (Breeding Market, Stocker Feeder, etc.)
- 9:00 a.m. – 4-H Companion Animal
- 9:00 am. – Dairy and Horse Check in
- 10:00 a.m. – 4-H Cat Show
- 1:30 p.m. – 4-H Dog Show
Friday, July 28th
- 6:30 a.m.-9:00 am – Pancake Breakfast, Sponsored by Farmers Pride
- 8:00 a.m. – 4-H Swine/Sheep and Goat Show
- 8:30 a.m. – 4-H Horse Show
- 1:00 p.m. – 4-H Dairy Show
- 2:00 p.m. – 4-H Livestock Judging
- 7:00 p.m. – 4-H Livestock Sale
Saturday, July 29th
- 8:30 a.m. – 4-H Rabbit Show and Poultry
- 10:30 a.m. – 4-H Bucket Calf /Clover Bud show
- 2:00 p.m. – 4-H Jr. Leaders decorate for Style Revue in Pavilion
- 5:30 p.m. – 4-H’ers prepare for Style Revue
- 6:00 p.m. – 4-H Style Revue and Award Ceremony in Pavilion
- 6:30 p.m. – 4-H Awards Night
Sunday, July 30th
- 9:00 a.m. – 4-H Inspirational Service
- 2:00 p.m. – All Animal Exhibits Released
- 4:00 p.m. – 4-H Exhibits Released
- 5:00 p.m. – Clean up Fair Center
Join Pierce County 4-H!
2023 Premium Guide
4-H Animal Information (ID Sheets, Nomination Instructions, YQCA, Etc.)
Food Revue Information
2023 Fair Tags and Labels
Static Exhibits: On a half sheet of paper, answer the following questions for the areas of Home Environment, (not quilts), All Ag Misc. including Woodworking, Rocketry, and Robotics, Safety, Citizenship, Welding, Entomology, Foods, Clothing, Cake Decorating.
These questions do not need to filled out for: Photography, Quilts, Child Development, Heritage, and Style Revue.
1. What did you learn?
2. What would you do differently next time?
3. What is your favorite part of the project?