2022 Pierce County Fair July 27 thru July 31
2022 Pierce County Fair
- 8:30 am - Noon - Enter 4-H exhibits that are not interview judged (Horticulture) - Must be entered by noon
- 9:00 am - finished - Interview Judging for all 4-H Ag Misc., Foods, Photography, Home Environment, Cake Decorating, Other Club Work, and Clover Buds.
- 9:00 am - 7:00 pm - Enter all 4-H Livestock (Beef, Goat, Horse, Sheep, Swine, Rabbit, and Poultry)
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm - Weigh 4-H Beef Animals
- Horse Show -9 A.M.
- Sheep Show -10 A.M.
- Goat Show -Follows Sheep Show -7:00 AM
- Livestock Auction Program-7 P.M.
- Poultry Show -9 A.M.
- Rabbit Show - Follows Poultry Show
- Bucket Calf Show
- Style Revue and Awards Ceremony
2022 Fair Tags and Labels
Static Exhibits: On a half sheet of paper, answer the following questions for the areas of Home Environment, (not quilts), All Ag Misc. including Woodworking, Rocketry, and Robotics, Safety, Citizenship, Welding, Entomology, Foods, Clothing, Cake Decorating.
These questions do not need to filled out for: Photography, Quilts, Child Development, Heritage, and Style Revue.
1. What did you learn?
2. What would you do differently next time?
3. What is your favorite part of the project?