- Contact Ross Baker at the Nebraska Department of Agriculture
- Phone: 402.471.2351
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinary Feed Directive 2 pages
- Instructions - 4-H (FFA, please talk to your advisor about YQCA)
- Click here to log into the course
- Choose the Sign in with 4HOnline option
- Choose Nebraska 4-H Youth Development from the Select Your Organization drop-down menu
- Log in with your 4HOnline account information and click sign in
- Choose your name from the drop-down menu and click select member
- Select the age of the member in the appropriate box
- When the age is selected the appropriate courses will be selected
- Select Web-Based Training to complete the online course, click Purchase Course
- Select Instructor-Led Training if attending a Face-to-Face Training
- Choose Nebraska in the State drop-down menu
- Select the training you want to attend in the Training drop-down menu
- Click Purchase Course
- Select payment method of credit card
- Once all lessons are complete, please turn in the completion certificate to the Extension Office
- Questions can be directed to: email@example.com
4-H Livestock Identification Sheets
Cow/Calf Pair ID Sheet
Horse ID Sheet
Vaccination Form pdf
Vaccination Form pdf
State Fair Breeding Animals
2020: Families will be required to complete an online nomination (www.showstockmgr.com) by the June 15 deadline for Breeding Beef, Sheep, & Does (goats). There is a $2.00 nomination fee. For Breeding Beef the tattoo will serve as the official identification and the scrapie tag identification number will serve as the official identification for breeding does (goats) and sheep. A completed ID sheet with the animal ID from the website must be turned into the Extension Office by 5:00 p.m., June 15.
State Fair Market Animals
2020: Visible EID tags and a DNA sample will be required for Market Beef, Swine, Sheep, & Goats. An online nomination will need to be completed (www.showstckmgr.com) and have a signed and sealed official collector with hair samples for DNA verification for each animal. There is a $7.00 DNA fee that will be paid online. A copy of the DNA envelope with the assigned animal ID from the website must be turned into the Extension Office by 5:00 p.m., June 15, along with tag fees. Online nomination is due June 15. Animals nominated for State Fair are eligible for Aksarben.
State Fair Dairy Animals
2020: Process will remain the same as previous years. Paper affidavits will be required and are due by 5:00 p.m., June 15.
State Fair Rabbit Nominations
2020: State Fair pre-entry deadline is August 10 by 8:00 p.m. Rabbit exhibitors will have the option to enter up to 10 rabbit entries in to ShoWorks. Rabbit exhibitors will only be allowed to show 5 rabbits at the State Fair. Any rabbit that was pre-entered in to ShoWorks by August 10 will be eligible as a substitution. The family will incur a $3 non-refundable fee per rabbit. Families are not required to pre-enter more than five rabbits but will not be able to make substitutions at check-in. There will be no identification of rabbits prior to the August 10 pre-entry deadline.