Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Check out the Nemaha County Agricultural Resources webpage for more information. Besides newsletters & articles written by Nemaha County Extension Educator, Gary Lesoing, you can find farmer's tax information, Nebraska Farm Real Estate Market Highlights, Nebraska trends in farmland values, rental rates and custom rates. You can also find information on pesticide certification, seed guides, grain storage management and more.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- UNL-TAPS Program Honors 2020 Competition Winners
- Interested in Testing Nitrogen Stabilizers on Your Farm?
- Innovative Youth Corn Challenge 2.0: Registration Open
- Panhandle Perspectives: UNL High Plains Agricultural Lab Near Sidney is 50 Years Old
- Driver Liability for Farm and Ranch Operations
- #NField Observations for January 2021
- 2021 Land Application Training Shifts to Hybrid Learning
- Options in the Panhandle to Recertify Pesticide Applicator Licenses