The Food, Nutrition and Health program is focused on improving nutrition, physical activity, and food safety outcomes for Nebraskans. The Food Website is a pioneer in connecting all the Extension food-related areas of a university under one umbrella website.
Active in all 93 counties and at food.unl.edu
Latest Updates from food.unl.edu
- Cooking with Onions without Crying
- Use a Grocery List to Save Time, Eat Healthier!
- Wishing You a Healthy and Happy New Year
- 9 Tips for Staying Active over the Winter Holidays
- Have a Healthy Red and Green Holiday
- Lentil Veggie Tacos
- Veggie IQ Presentation
- Crunchy Apple Roll-up
- Skillet Tuna Melt
- Whole Wheat Soft Pretzels