- Officer's Guide
- Secretary's Record
- Reporter's Handbook
- Treasurer's Handbook
- Year End 4-H Club Treasurer's Report (Word) (Fill in PDF)
- 4-H Club of the Month Application
- Pawnee County Join the Club Manual
Becoming a Volunteer
Adult volunteers will enroll in the 4hOnline web-based enrollment system through 4hOnline at 4honline. Volunteers must re-enroll through 4hOnline every year. All volunteers are required to be screened through the Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services. The screening will be required for all new volunteers within the first year and existing volunteers every five years (2021 & 2026).
Directions to Complete Volunteer Screening
VOLUNTEER SCREENING PROCESS
Step 1: Contact local Extension
Please contact your contacting your local Extension office to determine the level of screening needed for your role in volunteering for Nebraska 4-H. They will need contact information including email.
Step 2: Complete Online Screening Application
You will receive an email invitation from your local Extension Office to the address you provided. That email will include a link to complete an online Central Registry Check. This link does not expire. It is recommended that you complete the application in one sitting to alleviate the complication of logging back into the system, reissuing an email invitation, or incurring double charges for screening.
Click the link or copy the link into your browser. The on-screen instructions will guide you through the background check process, including:
- Fill in your email address under Applicant's Email Address.
- Create and enter a four-digit PIN. Click Next. (Remember your PIN.)
- Enter your First, Middle, and Last Name.
- Enter your Date of Birth. Click check mark in the bottom left corner of the box.
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- Enter your current address.
- Enter your phone number using dashes, no parenthesis.
- Add other names you may have (maiden, former married name, or nickname) or check the no other names box.
- Add names and birthdate of children or check the no children box.
- List all previous addresses and cities in which you have resided or check the no other addresses box.
- Check the Child Abuse and Neglect Central Registry (CAN Registry) and the Nebraska Adult Protective Services Registry (APS Registry) boxes.
- Click on online verification and answer the personal questions.
- Click submit.
Step 3: Check Your Email for a Response
You will receive an email from DHHS Central Registry when your Central Registration Check has been processed. This may take up to 24 hours. To access information regarding your Central Registry check, you must enter the Request Number and PIN you created. Click on Response Letter. Print for your own records.