Hunting Information, Policies, and Maps
PLEASE REFRESH YOUR BROWSER WHEN CLICKING ON LINKS TO ENSURE LATEST VERSION DOWNLOADS.
- Violations of any rules will result in immediate revocation of access permission and be subject to future denials of application at Director’s sole discretion.
- Hunting only permitted in designated areas - print out the appropriate map below
- NO HUNTING within 100 yards of buildings or roads
- NO HUNTING where crops and livestock are still in field
- NO HUNTING in areas signed: "NO HUNTING".
- Stay on main roads only
Standard Archery: OPEN Sept. 1, 2023 to Dec. 31, 2023 ONLY! Archery deer hunting registration/application opens at 8 a.m. on Aug. 1, 2023 - limited to 50 registrants. Online registration link. All archery hunters must register online in order to hunt on the premises. Please call the center at 402-624-8000 for more information.
You will need the following information for the online application:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Hunting Permit Number
- Vehicle Make & Model
- Vehicle Color
- Vehicle Year
- Vehicle License Plate #
Check back for map updates prior to opening day.
Pheasant, Quail and Upland Bird Hunting: OPEN DURING SPECIFIED WEEKENDS ONLY (OPEN Oct. 28 - 29, 2023 and Nov. 3 - 5, 2023 ONLY!)! Hunting only allowed in designated areas on attached map.