4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
All State Fair and/or AkSarBen livestock families are required to obtain a premise ID in order to enter and show at the 2017 Nebraska State Fair or AkSarBen (beef exhibitors April 1 deadline and feeder calves, goats, sheep and swine June 1 deadline). Families showing livestock only at county fair do not need a premise ID.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Registration for the 2022 judge registration closes September 30th
- Entry for NEW State 4-H Rodeo closes on September 17th
- Launching Nebraska-nauts into the 4-C'able Future
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- 4-H Volunteers Needed for State Fair
- 4-H'ers Invited to Submit to the 2021 4-H Project Showcase
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Youth from across the state compete in 2021 Fonner Park State 4-H Horse Expo