Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Ask Your Land Lease and Management Questions for Monday Webinar
- Quarterly Webinar Series to Address Land Management Issues
- Accounting for Risk: Agricultural Land Leases and Natural Disaster
- Update: Tunnel Repair Continues "Round the Clock"
- Extension Crop and Pest Reports (August 12-16)
- Dicamba Off-Target Injury Continues in 2019 in Nebraska
- August 30 Field Day to Showcase Local Value of Soil Health
- Potential Economic Impact of Tunnel Collapse is $89 Million