Youth that are interested on going on the Citizenship Washington Focus trip raise funds through a fruit and meat sale. This year, the fundraiser can be done online by going to https://www.myfruitsale.com/portal/customer/setstudent?code=ZNZ8K9 . This will go to a general account with the proceeds being divided amongst all sellers. If you would like your funds to g
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Carol Schwarz, Extension Educator in Buffalo County, would like to share some of her favorite recipes. Enjoy!
Stay up to date with what's happening with 4-H in Buffalo County. Information on this page is continually being updated. 2020 Buffalo County 4-H Calendar
Thank you for your interest in joining 4-H in Buffalo County.
4-H is open to ALL YOUTH, of ALL ABILITIES ages 5 to 18. Youth can join 4-H at any time of the year. However, in order to enter exhibits at the Buffalo County Fair, the deadline is May 1st of each year. Between May and June 1, there is a $10 late fee.
Thank you for participating in the Clover Kid Culinary Workshop. We hope you enjoy the recipes. Enjoy!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- State 4-H Dairy Judging Contest Results Now Available
- New Self-Paced Biomedical Engineering Camp Now Available
- Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center News
- School Year Camps coming up in October
- State 4-H Livestock Judging Contest moving foward
- Nebraska 4-H'ers compete in national 4-H film festival
- Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease and the State Fair 4-H Rabbit Show
- Congratulations to the 2020 State Public Speaking Contest Participants