Moisture Meters Available

Nebraska Extension in Stanton County has moisture meters available for homeowners to borrow as they monitor structures for moisture levels prior to rebuilding. The moisture level of structures cannot be determined by appearance or time spent drying. A calibrated moisture meter is recommended to measure the moisture content of flooded materials. Contact Stanton County at 402-439-2231 or your local Extension Office for more information.

 Moisture Meter