Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Four Nebraska Farmers Share What They Learned From Conducting On-Farm Research Last Year
- Soybean Gall Midge Roundtable Meeting Set for Mar. 2
- Fertilizing Soybeans?
- Manure Nitrogen Use for Increased Profit and Environmental Protection
- First Panhandle Soil Health Workshop Set for March 3 in Bridgeport
- FSA Urges Farmers To Make an Appointment for ARC/PLC Enrollment
- Nebraska Cover Crop and Soil Health Conference set for Feb. 13
- Technology to be Showcased at TAPS Kick-Off