The Ag Literacy Festival is for 3rd grade.
Registrations will be accepted until .
The 2020 Ag Literacy Festical will be held May 5 , 2020 at the Seward County Fairgrounds. Please review the information listed below when registering and lining up your school's details.
- Schools need to arrive between 9:15 - 9:30 a.m.
- Extension Staff will provide a brief overview of the day before unloading the bus
- Station rotations will start at 9:30
- Buses will all depart the fairgrounds by 2:30 p.m.
- Due to several food allergies among kids, lunch is not provided. Schools are responsible for probiding their own lunches. Generally schools have kids pack their own sack lunch or order sack lunches from the school cafeteria. There will be a 45 minute lunch break during the day for schools to eat together.
- Classes are encouraged to bring additional, adult chaperones as they see fit. Members of the Seward FFA chapter will be serving as group helpers, but adults who know the kids are always beneficial.