** This page is a work in progress, if you need a particular form, please contact the Extension Office.
For more information on the following 4-H Livestock projects and the required Livestock Affidavits, find your specie(s) below.
Phelps & Gosper County Information -
4-H BEEF - Please print out proper affidavit for each species. Do not mix species on one form
Feeder Calf Ownership Affidavit | doc
Bucket Calf Ownership Affidavit | doc
4-H Bucket Calf Forms for County Fair:
(1) Clover Kid Ages 5-7
- Phelps CK Record Book
- Gosper CK Record Book
(2) 4-H Age 8-11;
- Phelps Bucket Calf Record Book
- Gosper Bucket Calf Record Book
(3) Phelps County only 2nd Year Bucket Calf Record Book
Market Beef Ownership Affidavit | doc
Breeding Beef Ownership Affidavit | doc
- Dairy Goat / Ownership Affidavit
- Meat Goat / Ownership Affidavit
- Breeding Meat Goat / Ownership Affidavit
- 4-H Horse ID Certificate
- Equine Webinar Series
- Horsemanship Advancement Levels - due in office June 10.
4-H POULTRY - no affidavit required
4-H RABBIT - State Fair pre-entry deadline is Aug 10 by 8 p.m. Rabbit exhibitors have the option to enter up to 10 rabbit entries in SHoWorks. Exhibitors will only be allowed to show 5 rabbits at the State Fair. Pre-entered rabbits by Aug 10 are eligible as substitutes.
4-H CAT & Ferret Vaccination Certification
4-H DOG Required for State Dog Show