2020 Livestock Shows and ContestsInformation on shows and contests will be posted when the office receives them.
For more information on the following 4-H Livestock projects and the required Livestock Affidavits, find your specie(s) below.
2020 Nebraska State Fair Nomination and Identification Requirements | document
- Dairy Goat / Ownership Affidavit
- Meat Goat / Ownership Affidavit
- Breeding Meat Goat / Ownership Affidavit
- 4-H Horse ID Certificate
- 4-H Horse Stampede - canceled for 2020
- District 4-H Horse Shows - canceled for 2020
- Fonner Park State 4-H Horse Expo - Due to concerns about COVID-19, the District 4-H Horse Shows have been cancelled. For 2020, all youth may participate at the State 4-H Horse Show. Information on the State Show can be found at the Fonner Park website. Deadlines: County Horse Identification Forms AND Registration for the State Horse Show are due in the offices June 10. Contact the Extension Office for more information.
- Equine Webinar Series
- Horsemanship Advancement Levels - due in office June 10.
4-H RABBIT - State Fair pre-entry deadline is Aug 10 by 8 p.m. Rabbit exhibitors have the option to enter up to 10 rabbit entries in SHoWorks. Exhibitors will only be allowed to show 5 rabbits at the State Fair. Pre-entered rabbits by Aug 10 are eligible as substitutes.