The Food, Nutrition and Health program is focused on improving nutrition, physical activity, and food safety outcomes for Nebraskans. The Food Website is a pioneer in connecting all the Extension food-related areas of a university under one umbrella website.
Active in all 93 counties and at food.unl.edu
It’s that time of the year again when many newbies are preparing holiday meals. Here are a few social media posts to help our clients out. Thank you for sharing on your personal and office social media.
Latest Updates from food.unl.edu
- Physical Activity with a Newborn
- Quick Comfort Foods For When You Don't Feel Well
- 3 Tips for Older Adults to Stay Active during the Winter
- How to Safely Roast a Turkey Video
- How to Thaw a Turkey
- Crunchy Kohlrabi Salad
- Roasted Parmesan Rutabaga Fries
- Oven-Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- Freezing Eggs
- Pickling Eggs