We are excited to have you join the 4-H family in Dawes County! For more information on what 4-H has to offer, check out our 4-H welcome packet.
The new 4-H year begins October 1 every year. Please visit https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in to enroll in 4-H. 4-H members may enroll anytime during the year; however in order to participate at the Dawes County Fair, enrollment must be completed by June 1st. Listed below are several step-by-step guides to walk you through the process.
- NEW 4-H Member Enrollment Guide
- RETURNING 4-H Member Enrollment Guide
- Adding NEW member to Existing Family Account Guide
Join a 4-H Club OR Join 4-H as an Independent Member
Choose what works best for your family!
- A 4-H club is an organized group of youth, led by an adult, that provides a series of educational experiences. 4-H clubs typically have elected officers and a set of rules approved by the membership to govern the club.
- Families/youth may choose to participate in 4-H as Independent members, operating independently of a formal group setting, such as a club. This may be an individual or family learning effort.
If you would like a current 4-H club to contact you with further information about their club, please contact the Dawes County Extension Office.
If you have questions, please call the Dawes County Extension office. We are here to help!