Dodge County Scholarships
Fall 2023 - Required to be submitted with an Achievement Application - Dodge County 4-H Foundation College Scholarship Application
Fall 2023 - Required to be submitted with an Achievement Application - Camp/Workshop/Publication Scholarship Application
Applications are due to the Dodge County Extension Office by October 24, 2023 at 4:30 pm. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com, delivered by hand to the Extension Office, or mailed to 1206 W 23rd St, Fremont, NE 68025.
Spring 2023 - Camp/Workshop Scholarship Application
Spring 2023 - Dodge County 4-H Council College Scholarship Application
Applications are due to the Dodge County Extension Office by April 3 at 4:30 pm. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, delivered by hand to the office, or mailed to 1206 W 23rd St, Fremont, NE 68025.
Dodge County Farm Bureau Project Grant
Two grants of up to $500 are awarded each year to Dodge County FFA & 4-H students. The purpose of the grant is to provide funds for students to begin or expand their 4-H or FFA projects.
Nebraska Statewide Scholarships
Nebraska 4-H Foundation Achievement Application Scholarships
The Nebraska 4-H Foundation offers 4-H members the opportunity to apply for scholarships.
To apply for scholarships, 4-H’ers must submit the Nebraska 4-H Achievement Application for state-level review by January 15th. Youth must follow the application instructions available on the Nebraska 4-H Achievement Application webpage. If applying for multiple scholarships, only one Achievement Application should be submitted. An applicant must select scholarship(s) to which he/she feels qualified.
4-H youth may want to visit with the Extension Office in their county and the financial aid office at the college of their choice. There may be other grants, scholarships, or low-interest loans for which they may be eligible.
Scholarship Information - Scholarship availability may change at any time without prior notice.
Big Red Summer Camp Scholarship Information
Nebraska 4-H wants to make camp an opportunity for all youth. A limited number of $100 camp scholarships are available to support youth participation at Big Red Summer Academic Camps.
- To apply for a scholarship to be used at any camp, complete and submit the form below before registering for a camp session.
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed on a continual basis.
- Recipients will be notified within a week after submitting an application or by April 6th at the latest.
- Scholarships are for camp registration fees only and do not cover the cost of transportation or other expenses.
Nebraska Association of Fair Managers Scholarship
2022 Application Form - Martha and Don Romeo Scholarship
National 4-H Scholarships & Awards
4‑H Youth in Action Awards
The 4‑H Youth in Action Program recognizes four confident young leaders with diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives in our core pillar areas: agriculture, civic engagement, healthy living and STEM.
Each year, Pillar Winners will experience an exciting year of telling their 4‑H story and celebrating their leadership. Winners receive:
- $5,000 higher education scholarship
- Opportunities to showcase their 4 H impact story
- All-expenses paid trip to National 4 H Council event
- Networking opportunities with 4 H celebrities and other prominent alumni
- Recognition as the official 4 H youth spokesperson for their pillar