- A 4-H AMBASSADOR IS: A selected 4-H member who represents and promotes the Dodge County 4-H Program ideals and member viewpoints on the local, state, regional and national level. A 4-H Ambassador demonstrates leadership and serves as a role model to all 4-H members and the community at large.
- The Dodge County 4-H Program invites all 4-H families interested in spending time together and evaluating lifestock to attend the Family Livestock Judging Clinic & Contest. 4-H clubs, FFA chapters and individuals are also welcome to take part in this family event! June 8, 2017 at 6pm 2017 REGISTRATION
- For youth ages 5-18 years
- Completed 2017 REGISTRATION must be turned in by 4:30 pm to our office by March 27: Nebraska Extension Office: Nebraska Extension - Dodge County, 1206 W 23rd St, Fremont, NE 68025.
- The Dodge County 4-H Public Speaking Contest begins at 6 pm on Thursday, March 30, 2017 at the Masonic Eastern Star Home for Children Educational Center, 2415 N Main St, Fremont, NE.
- Divisions and Guidelines
Dodge County 4-H Presentations / Communications Contest
- For youth ages 8-18 years on January 1, 2017.
- Completed 2017 REGISTRATION must be turned in by 4:30 pm on Monday, March 27 to our office: Nebraska Extension - Dodge County, 1206 W 23rd St, Fremont, NE 68025. Presentations will be scheduled by appointment following registration deadline.
- The Dodge County 4-H Presentations/Communications Contest begins at 6 pm on Thursday, March 30, 2017 at the Masonic Eastern Star Home for Children Educational Center, 2415 N Main St, Fremont NE.
Exhibit Booth Contest
- All 4-H clubs are REQUIRED to put up a club fair booth to exhibit their 4-H project exhibits at the Dodge County Fair.
- Complete request forms must be turned in by 4:30 pm on Monday, July 10, 2017 to our office: Nebraska Extension - Dodge County, 1206 W 23rd St, Fremont, NE 68025. 2017 INFO/REQUEST FORM
Favorite Foods Day Contest: Table Setting, Menu Writing & Food Preparation.....
- Basic Information for Favorite Foods Day Contest - pdf 67 kb
- Guidelines & Scoresheet for Favorite Foods Displays - pdf 605 kb
- 4-H Favorite Foods Day Contest 2017 ENTRY FORM
Fashion Revue Contest
- November 1, 2017 - Dodge County Extension Office
- Portfolios are to be completed and turned into the Nebraska Extension - Dodge County, 1206 W 23rd Street, Fremont, NE 68025 by 4:30 p.m.
4-H DISTRICT/REGIONAL CONTESTS
- Beef Ambassador Competition (Saturday, April 8, 2017) East Campus Lincoln, NE
- Regional Interview Contest (Thursday, May 25, 2017) At the Lifelong Learning Center, Norfolk. Registration due: May 10
- P.A.S.E. (PREMIER ANIMAL SCIENCE EVENT) / LIFE CHALLENGE (June 25-27) at the UNL East Campus, Lincoln 2017 PASE / LIFE CHALLENGE FLIER 2017 P.A.S.E INFO 2017 P.A.S.E SCHEDULE 2017 P.A.S.E. RULES 2017 LIFE CHALLENGE INFO 2017 LIFE CHALLENGE SCHEDULE
Registration Form 2017