NEBRASKA 150 CELEBRATION
NEBRASKA 150 CELEBRATION GUIDELINES
- The purpose of the “Nebraska 150 Celebration” is to be creative in all project areas.
- If your exhibit represents Nebraska Heritage in any way, please label your entry tag with this special sticker. You can pick up a sticker from the Project Superintendent at the time of entry.
- Each labeled project will receive a special recognition certificate.
- The top three exhibits will receive a special award.
- All “Nebraska 150 Celebration” exhibits will be placed in a separate booth to commemorate the celebration.
NEBRASKA 150 CELEBRATION RULES
- One exhibit per 4-H member
- A 3x5 card must be attached to the exhibit that states how or why the exhibit represents Nebraska heritage. (It does not have to be 150 years.)