Registration is available by clicking this link: https://go.unl.edu/publicspeakingcontest OR scan the QR Code below!
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Cuming County 4-H
Nebraska Extension and Central States Center for Agricultural Safety and Health at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Public Health, have announced plans for the annual “tractor safety” training courses scheduled at 7 sites across Nebraska in late May and early June. Students will complete the first day of the course either by attending a hands-on event or online through the eXtension Foundation Campus website.
4-H Online is now open for 2023! Youth and volunteers can enroll at: v2.4honline.com
Need assistance or a refresher for enrolling? See helpful documents below. For more assistance, please contact the Extension Office at 402-372-6006.
New 4-H member Welcome Packet (ages 8-18 as of January 1 of the current year)
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H youth will participate in Omaha Fashion Week
- Two delegates and two alternates selected to represent Nebraska at National 4-H Conference
- Fifteen teens selected as Nebraska delegates for National 4-H Congress
- Lancaster County 4-H members earn Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for addressing local food insecurity
- Four teens appointed to 4-H Leadership Ambassador program
- Fed Steer Challenge cultivates next generation of cattle industry leaders
- 4-H'ers strut their stuff on the State Fair runway
- Nebraska youth test their agronomy knowledge at Crop Scouting Competition