Check out the Summer Clover College opportunities being offered. Are you interested in learning more about Photography? or Bread Making? or Gnome Gardens? or Welding? or Filling Your Cookie Jar? or Painting? Register now as some workshops are filling quickly.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
THANK YOU to area businesses & individuals who help to support our 4-H youth who compete outside the county at various shows & events (State Fair, State Horse Show, AKSARBEN) and to those who have contributed to our 4-H Scholarship Fund. Your donation is appreciated very much.
Cuming County 4-H and Extension School Enrichment program is made available for all Cuming County teachers and staff.
4-H School Enrichment resources include teacher guides, student manuals, multi-media tools, teaching kits and staff presentations. The Cuming County Extension staff can teach the project to students in the classroom or provide the materials to the teacher to use.
The cost to participate in 4-H school enrichment is minimal to no cost.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Congratulations 4 Star Hamilton Heroes 4-H Club!
- Deadline Extended for Fed Steer Challenge Applications
- Celebrate National 4-H Week with Nebraska 4-H!
- State Fair 4-H Results Now Available!
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- Tumbleweeds 4-H Club Awarded Club of the Month
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month