Check out the Summer Clover College opportunities being offered. Are you interested in learning more about Photography? or Bread Making? or Gnome Gardens? or Welding? or Filling Your Cookie Jar? or Painting? Register now as some workshops are filling quickly.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The University of Nebraska was chartered on February 15, 1869 and charged with its land-grant mission of public education and service to Nebraska. In 2019 we mark a 150-year legacy of improving the quality of life for Nebraska and beyond. Join us in continuing the celebration throughout 2019.
THANK YOU to area businesses & individuals who help to support our 4-H youth who compete outside the county at various shows & events (State Fair, State Horse Show, AKSARBEN) and to those who have contributed to our 4-H Scholarship Fund. Your donation is appreciated very much.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Happy Hustlers Awarded June Club of the Month
- State Fair 4-H Dog Show Update
- Plymouth Cloverleaf 4-H Club Recognized as May Club of the Month
- Gibson Recognized as Volunteer of the Year
- Glaubius Recognized as Lifetime Volunteer of the Year
- Simulation Program Helps High School Students Connect the Dots
- 4-H'ers Helping 4-H'ers
- Raise Your Hand for Nebraska 4-H!