It's that time of year again when 4-H'ers are encouraged to record achievements and learning experiences from the past 4-H year so their achievements can be recognized. Previously this was known as Record Books or Career Portfolios. Going forward the process will be known as 4-H Achievement Applications.
At the State Level the 4-H Achievement Application is a standard application form used by senior 4-H'ers, age 15-18, for the selection of state award winners, including Nebraska delegates to National 4-H Congress and National 4-H Conference, as well as Nebraska 4-H Foundation scholarship award recipients.
For 2020 ... we are completely transitioning to the online application.
- All ages 8-14 MUST COMPLETE the new Achievement Application
- If you are ages 15-18 and have been working on your old Career Portfolio, we will still accept them for county judging. If you're selected to go onto State, you MUST complete the new application. Old books will not be accepted at the state level.
Clover Kid Record Book
At the County Level these applications are available for all ages, Junior, Intermediate and Senior, and will be used to award project medallions & pins for each age division.
To continue with county awards, we have also given you a one-page limit to describe why you should get the county awards you are applying for this year. You are allowed to pick three award areas to apply for. You will only be allowed to win the county award once per age division. Please submit this with your Achievement Application.
- Junior Achievement Application for ages 8-11 (county-only)
Intermediate Achievement Application for ages 12-14 (county-only)
- PDF Form
- Word Doc
- Achievement Application Workbook
- For Example see Junior or Senior
- Scoresheet & Rubric
- Senior Achievement Application for ages 15-18 (state-eligible)
County 4-H Achievement Applications are due OCTOBER 15, 2020 and may be submitted electronically by attaching the document to an email. Send to email@example.com.
Achievement Application Judging: Wednesday, October 21st at 6:00 p.m.