4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Data Tags are required on all photography exhibits. Find a link to the data sheets below.How to Complete a Photography Exhibit Data Tag Instructions Photography Tag-Unit I Data Tag 2023 Photography-Unit-II-Data-Tag 2023 Photography-Unit-III-Data-Tag 2023
On-line enrollment is now open to enroll your 4-H'er for 2023! You can access 4HOnline 2.0 by visiting the following link: https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in. 4-H Leaders and Council members are required to enroll on-line too! Google Chrome and Firefox are the recommended web browsers to use when enrolling online. Enrollment fee if $5.00 per 4-H'er and no charge for Leaders or Council members. Card payment is at end of enrollment process.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H members claim top awards at national livestock contests
- STEM CARES re-invigorates rural communities through youth development
- 4-H Volunteer Road Show: Helping youth thrive through leader development
- Nebraska 4-H: 5 underrated, practical projects
- Nebraska 4-H members’ artwork on display in UNL Loft Gallery
- Nebraska 4-H adjusts age eligibility
- Nebraska 4-H adjusts project selection requirements
- Nebraska 4-H launches new volunteer orientation