Supporting information is required for ALL Home Environment Exhibits. Information must include the elements and principles of deign used and steps taken to complete project.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Data Tags are required on all photography exhibits. Find a link to the data sheets below.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- State Fair 4-H Results Now Available!
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- Tumbleweeds 4-H Club Awarded Club of the Month
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month
- Happy Hustlers Awarded June Club of the Month