4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Along with our workshop kits, we are going to try something a little different on Tuesdays. We are going through the 2020 fairbook and looking for projects your family can do with minimal supplies. Some of these are project areas have traditionally been low participation areas, so we're hoping to spark some interest too! As always, reach out if you have any questions!
New in 2019! 4-H youth exhibiting static exhibits at the Nebraska State Fair will order advance discount tickets directly from the Nebraska State Fair. NEW discount ticket options for families are available online at: https://www.statefair.org/buy-tickets
To log in, create an account at https://learngrow.io/ or login with your 4-HOnline credentials. For the face-to-face training, select a site and make the $3 purchase using a credit card or coupon code. Use this site to also complete the online training.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Summer Camp Registration Now Open!
- NEW Winter Fun Pack Now Available
- Helping Youth Cope with Holiday Stresses
- Free educational resources for National Entrepreneurship Month
- State 4-H Dairy Judging Contest Results Now Available
- New Self-Paced Biomedical Engineering Camp Now Available
- Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center News
- School Year Camps coming up in October