New in 2019! 4-H youth exhibiting static exhibits at the Nebraska State Fair will order advance discount tickets directly from the Nebraska State Fair. NEW discount ticket options for families are available online at: https://www.statefair.org/buy-tickets
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
To log in, create an account at https://learngrow.io/ or login with your 4-HOnline credentials. For the face-to-face training, select a site and make the $3 purchase using a credit card or coupon code. Use this site to also complete the online training.
We're on our way to a No Bummer Summer! Click HERE for the summer workshop brochure! Please call the extension office in Boone or Nance to register!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Congratulations 4 Star Hamilton Heroes 4-H Club!
- Deadline Extended for Fed Steer Challenge Applications
- Celebrate National 4-H Week with Nebraska 4-H!
- State Fair 4-H Results Now Available!
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- Tumbleweeds 4-H Club Awarded Club of the Month
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month