The 4-H Council may select up to three individuals to represent the Boone County 4-H Program. The ambassadors should be well spoken and carry themselves with poise, a sense of self-worth, and respect. They should be a leader who shows initiative and a sense of pride and commitment to promote and represent the Boone County 4-H Program. Must be 4-H age 14 to 18 by January of the current year, and must have completed a minimum of two years in 4-H, and be currently enrolled.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
To log in, create an account at https://yqcaprogram.com/. For the instructor-led training, select a site and make the $3 purchase using a credit card or coupon code. Use this site to also complete the online training.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Lancaster County 4-H members earn Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for addressing local food insecurity
- Four teens appointed to 4-H Leadership Ambassador program
- Fed Steer Challenge cultivates next generation of cattle industry leaders
- 4-H'ers strut their stuff on the State Fair runway
- Nebraska youth test their agronomy knowledge at Crop Scouting Competition
- Fifty-two youth receive Member of Excellence distinctions
- Twenty-two youth set to compete at 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships
- Fifteen youth selected as delegates for National 4-H Congress