The 4-H Council may select up to three individuals to represent the Boone County 4-H Program. The ambassadors should be well spoken and carry themselves with poise, a sense of self-worth, and respect. They should be a leader who shows initiative and a sense of pride and commitment to promote and represent the Boone County 4-H Program. Must be 4-H age 14 to 18 by January of the current year, and must have completed a minimum of two years in 4-H, and be currently enrolled.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Boone & Nance 4-H
Deadline - January 31, 2023
Updates coming soon!
Register online at: https://yqcaprogram.com
To log in, create an account at https://yqcaprogram.com/. For the instructor-led training, select a site and make the $3 purchase using a credit card or coupon code. Use this site to also complete the online training.
2018 Livestock Identification Process
Nebraska Extension Educator Steve Pritchard has received the seventh annual Bill Stevens 4-H Leadership Award from Federal Premium Ammunition. The award honors volunteers and professionals involved in 4-H shooting sports who have gone the extra mile.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H youth will participate in Omaha Fashion Week
- Two delegates and two alternates selected to represent Nebraska at National 4-H Conference
- Fifteen teens selected as Nebraska delegates for National 4-H Congress
- Lancaster County 4-H members earn Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for addressing local food insecurity
- Four teens appointed to 4-H Leadership Ambassador program
- Fed Steer Challenge cultivates next generation of cattle industry leaders
- 4-H'ers strut their stuff on the State Fair runway
- Nebraska youth test their agronomy knowledge at Crop Scouting Competition