4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
New in 2019! 4-H youth exhibiting static exhibits at the Nebraska State Fair will order advance discount tickets directly from the Nebraska State Fair. NEW discount ticket options for families are available online at: https://www.statefair.org/buy-tickets
To log in, create an account at https://learngrow.io/ or login with your 4-HOnline credentials. For the face-to-face training, select a site and make the $3 purchase using a credit card or coupon code. Use this site to also complete the online training.
We're on our way to a No Bummer Summer! Click HERE for the summer workshop brochure! Please call the extension office in Boone or Nance to register!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Now Accepting Applications for Omaha Fashion Week 4-H Collection
- 2019 Fed Steer Challenge Results
- Nebraska Livestock Judging Team Places at Nationals
- Now Accepting Volunteer Award Nominations
- Nebraska Youth to Participate in Virtual Statewide NYSD Event
- 2020 Enrollment Now Open!
- Nebraska 4-H Horticulture Team Places at National Competition