The Ag Risk Coverage (ARC) and Price Loss Coverage (PLC) Programs are important business tools for commodity crop producers. Click here to see the flyer.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Updated CPC July Outlook Continues to Favor Above Normal Temperatures, Below Normal Moisture for Nebraska
- USDA Has Issued More Than $4 Billion in Emergency Relief Program Payments to Date
- Nebraska June 1, 2022 Grain Stocks
- 2022 Nebraska Acreage Report
- Weed Management in Storm-damaged Soybean
- The North Platte River — Multi-use Water
- Weekly Agricultural Weather Update — June 28, 2021
- Agricultural Custom Work – What to Charge?