The Ag Risk Coverage (ARC) and Price Loss Coverage (PLC) Programs are important business tools for commodity crop producers. Click here to see the flyer.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- USDA NASS Predicts 8% Increase for Winter Wheat Crop
- Stripe Rust Confirmed in 11 Counties in Southeast and South Central Nebraska
- Wheat Variety Trial Field Tours June 8-17 Across Nebraska
- FarmBits Podcast: Nitrogen Roots
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Harvesting Small Grains, Fertilizing Hay Meadows and Selecting Summer Annual Grass
- Follow the Weather Ready Farms Program on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Results from Interseeding Cover Crops into Corn or Soybean
- Water Law 101: Part 6, Sharing Water with Other States and Water Use within the State