County, State, Regional, National
- Public Speaking Contest, Mead High School - Tuesday, March 28 (*pdf, 2 pgs, 767 kb)
- Presentation Contest, Mead High School - Tuesday, March 28 (*pdf, 2 pgs, 1314 kb)
- The Nebraska 4-H Career Portfolio is the annual record-keeping system used by Nebraska 4-H youth; it is a composite of all 4-H and non 4-H projects/activities throughout the individual's 4-H career.
- The Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover program encourages 4-H youth to engage in a variety of projects and activities that will enable members to acquire the life skills necessary to lead successful lives as a competent, caring, and contributing citizen. The program's overall goal is to provide 4-H members a rich and diverse learning experience. The Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover Program is design for all ages of 4-H members. The program consists of six levels that require a 4-H member to plan and report a broad range of age-appropriate accomplishments. The program is designed to enable every 4-H member willing to exert the effort an opportunity to be recognized, regardless of how they are involved in 4-H.
GEAR-TECH-21 ROBOTICS & GPS/GIS
ANIMAL CONTESTS, CLINICS & SHOWS
BEEF / DAIRY
GOATS / SHEEP
- Northeast Nebraska 4-H Horse Show, Homer NE - Thursday, June 1
- 4-H Horse Camp, Fort Robinson - June 8-10 (*pdf, 1 pg, 251 kb)
This Scholarship is given annualy to one male and one female 4-H'er in Nebraska. The Scholarship is sponsoredy by the Nebraska Association of Fair Managers. Scholarship application must be typed, and is due in the Saunders County Extension Office by December 1, 2016. The applications of Saunders County finalists will be forwarded to the NAFM for final review.
- Scholarship in pdf format (*pdf, 2 pgs, 263 kb)
- Scholarship in word format (*word doc, 2 pgs, 148 kb)
- Scholarship in word format (*word doc, 3 pgs, 37 kb)
- Scholarship in pdf format (*pdf, 3 pgs, 125 kb)
- Foundation Scholarship Guidelines (*pdf, 4 pgs, 72 kb)
- Foundation Scholarship Application Form (*word doc, 5 pgs, 94 kb)
- Applications must be received by March 15, 2016 to:
- Dann Husemann, Association Dean, College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- P O Box 830702, UNL East Campus, Lincoln, NE 68583-0702
- NACEB Scholarship (*pdf, 2 pgs, 197 kb)
- The Nebraska 4-H Foundation and the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (NIFA) are pleased to again offer The Governor's Agricultural Excellence Awards which recognize 4-H clubs for the work of the individuals in the club and the community service work of the entire club. The application deadline is March 4, 2016.
- GAE Application (*pdf, 2 pgs, 296 kb)
- The following is a complete listing of the Online Scholarship Application forms needed to apply for Animal Science Scholarships. Please check the individual requirements for the scholarships you wish to apply for, as they may require separate application forms.