|4-H SPEECH & PRESENTATION CONTEST|
|NEBRASKA 4-H DIAMOND CLOVER PROGRAM||
- MARTHA & DON ROMEO SCHOLARSHIP
This Scholarship is given annualy to one male and one female 4-H'er in Nebraska. The Scholarship is sponsoredy by the Nebraska Association of Fair Managers. Scholarship application must be typed, and is due in the Saunders County Extension Office by December 1, 2016. The applications of Saunders County finalists will be forwarded to the NAFM for final review.
- SAUNDERS COUNTY 4-H COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIP - due into the Extension Office by March 1, 2018
SAUNDERS COUNTY LIVESTOCK ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP - due into the Extension Office by March 1, 2016
- AKSARBEN FOUNDATION
- NEBRASKA 4-H FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP - due March 3
- NACEB (NEBRASKA ASSOCIATION OF COUNTY EXTENSION BOARDS) SCHOLARSHIP - due March 17, 2017
- GOVERNORS AGRICULTURAL EXCELLENCE AWARD
- The Nebraska 4-H Foundation and the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (NIFA) are pleased to again offer The Governor's Agricultural Excellence Awards which recognize 4-H clubs for the work of the individuals in the club and the community service work of the entire club. The application deadline is March 4, 2016.
- UNL ANIMAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENT - Scholarships & Financial Aid