SAUNDERS COUNTY CAMPS & CLASSES
- Celebrate Nebraska 4-H Month - February 2017
- Babysitting Basics - May 31 & June 1, 2017 (*pdf, 1 pg, 531 kb)
- Celebrate National 4-H Week - October 1 - 7, 2017
- Quality Assurance Moodle Course Guide (*pdf, 3 pgs, 330 kb)
- Click here to watch a YouTube Video that shows you how to get started!
- 2016 Payment and "How To" get started! (*word, 1 pg, 709 kb)
- QA Guide on "How to Email Certificates to Extension Office" (*word, 2 pgs, 1,346 kb)
- To Login or Create a new account
- Quality Assurance Trainings
- To locate your Premise Identification Number (PIN) click here.
NEARBY CAMPS & CLASSES
- 2016 4-H Camp website
- Welcome to 4-H Summer Camps & Trips - Open to All Youth ages 5-18. Our camps and centers are a place where all youth can be involved in a variety of programs. Remember, you don't have to be a member of 4-H to join us at camp!
- 2016 Big Red Summer Academic Camps
- Online Registration
- Contact Information
- 2016 Fort Robinson 4-H Horse Camp