- 2017 4-H Enrollment is Open!
- 4H Online Steps to Enroll NEW Member (pdf, 14 pgs, 506 kb)
- 4H Online Steps to Reenroll Member (pdf, 8 pgs, 955 kb)
- 4H Online Steps to Enroll NEW Volunteer (pdf, 5 pgs, 384 kb)
- 4H Online Steps to Enroll Volunteer with Existing Family (pdf, 3 pgs, 425 kb)
- Volunteers - Screening Form - downloadable form
- Volunteer Screenings Procedures (*word, 1 pg, 17 kb)
- Enrollment Fee
- All 4-H members are asked to pay their enrollment fee no later then April 1, 2017. This year with the new online enrollment system you will be asked to mail or drop your payment off by the deadline to the Nebraska Extension in Saunders County. The Extension Staff will not accept your Online Enrollment until payment has been made. If payment is not made you will not be allowed to participate in the Saunders County Fair.
- Youth who are enrolled in more than one club only need to pay one enrollment fee. The enrollment fee structure is as follows:
- 4-H Age: 8 - 18 = $10 / member
- 4-H Age "Clover Kids": 5 - 7 = $5 / member
- 4-H Age = The age they are on December 31, 2016
- All Checks payable to "Saunders County 4-H Council" & Memo the childs/childrens names please.
- Mail payment to - Saunders County 4-H Council - PO Box 126 - Ithaca, NE 68033
- Deadline for all Enrollments are April 1, 2017
- Saunders County "Club List" by District (*pdf, 1 pg, 227 kb)
- 2017 Calendar of Events (*pdf, 1 pg, 487 kb)
- Last Update: 11/17/16 This one page downloadable document is a listing of all activities scheduled for Saunders County 4-H. This document will be updated periodically throughout the 4-H year.
- Friday News Blasts & Newsletters
- Saunders County 4-H Facebook page
- Nebraska State 4-H Website
- 4-H Food Smart Families Youth Ambassador - Job Description and Application Form
PROJECT RESOURCES & ID SHEETS
- 2017 4-H Project Resource Guide (Pick-A-Project)
- 2017 4-H Web-Based Project Resource Guide (Pick-A-Project)
- Premise ID & MyYouth Livestock Project (*pdf, 2 pgs, 556 kb)
- Veterinary Feed Directive (*pdf, 2 pgs, 1225 kb)
- To order Project Manuals Click HERE!
- Sewing Skills for STEAM I, II & III (*doc, 1 pg, 193 kb)
- County Clothing Classes (*doc, 2 pgs, 16 kb)
- 2016 STEAM I Sewing Pattern Possibilities (*pdf, 5 pgs, 173 kb)
- Clover Kids Handbook (*pdf, 8 pgs, 732 kb)
- Animal Ownership Affidavits (Animal I.D. Sheets)
To locate your Premise Identification Number (PIN) click here.
Swine Exhibitors - *Please Read* - Nebraska 4-H & PEDV (*pdf, 2 pgs, 605 kb)
Animal Identification Guidelines (*doc, 1 pg, 39 kb)
Ear-Notching Your 4-H Pig NebGuide G 1880 (*pdf, 4 pgs, 828 kb)