Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Agricultural Land Management Quarterly Webinar
- 2022 Northern Plains Farm Labor Report
- Crop Progress: Minor Improvement in Winter Wheat Condition
- 2022 Census of Agriculture Now Underway in Nebraska
- Survey: How Did We Do in 2022?
- Financial Drought Prompts Closures, Uncertainty for Mesonet’s Future
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Saving Hay, Ag Land Leasing Workshops
- 2023 Nebraska Crop Production Budgets — Higher Costs and Risks