Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- Helping Cattle Cope with Summer Heat
- Cattle Risk Management Workshops Offered in Five Nebraska Communities
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Selecting Summer Annual Forages
- Impact of Higher Grain Prices on Feedlot’s Decision to Feed Distillers Grains
- Beware of Stocking Rate Creep
- Tips for Managing Free Choice Mineral Intake
- Are Livestock Producers Willing to Pay for Traceability Programs?
- Forage Production, Beef Cows and Stocking Density and Their Implications for Partial Herd Liquidation Due to Drought
- New Drought Center Dashboard Steps Ranchers Through Key Questions
- Implants Equate to Efficiency in Stocker Cattle