Don't miss out on important 4-H information for summer events, county and state fair and more! Enroll in the Madison County 4-H Program TODAY!
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Upcoming Events, Progress Shows, Clinics and more!
Document will be updated periodically to include upcoming events, workshops, shows, and more opportunities for 4-Her's across the state.
Click Here to check it out!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Registration for the 2022 judge registration closes September 30th
- Entry for NEW State 4-H Rodeo closes on September 17th
- Launching Nebraska-nauts into the 4-C'able Future
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- 4-H Volunteers Needed for State Fair
- 4-H'ers Invited to Submit to the 2021 4-H Project Showcase
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Youth from across the state compete in 2021 Fonner Park State 4-H Horse Expo