The Madison County 4-H School Enrichment Program is an excellent opportunity for students to experience “hands-on” learning through research-based curriculum.
Please contact the office as soon as possible to schedule a program with your classroom, organization, or your 4-H club meeting.
Hope to hear from you soon!
For more information, contact:
Nebraska Extension in Madison County
1305 S. 13th Street
Norfolk, NE 68701
To register for the classes:
- Click on the desired program below.
- Fill out the form online for each requested program.
- 4-H staff will contact the teachers by e-mail to confirm dates and times.
- An invoice will be sent to you after confirmation of all programs.
4-H School Enrichment - Kits for check out and Virtual Options Available
- 18th Ag Literacy Festival
- Germs make me sick! The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Wheat Science- Bread in a Bag
- Caterpillar to Butterfly
- What is an insect?
- The Life Cycle of Lady Bugs
- Splat! Helmet Safety
- Anti-Drugs and Alcohol
- 15th Annual Geographic Information Systems Day
- Secrets of Service on the Job - Virtual Event on February 23, 2021
- 3rd Annual INSANE Science Day! "Imagine Now! STEAM & Nebraska Extension"
Nutrition Education Program (NEP) School Enrichment Kits
For Elementary Schools
Due to special grant funding, this program is only available to elementary schools where 50% or more of the students participate in the free and reduced price school lunch program.
- Food Fun!
- Let’s Eat Smart
- Healthy Me!
- Rate That Plate
- MyPlate Party!
- Food Science Investigator (FSI)