New 4-H Family Information -
Where and How to Enrollment in 4-H -
- STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to Enroll/re-enroll each year by April 1 by using the online 4-H enrollment program
to receive communication from the Extension Office on upcoming activities, events, deadlines, county fair, etc. for the year.
- Steps to Enroll -
- Please use Google Chrome as your browser - DO NOT use Internet Explorer
Join a 4-H Club -
4-H Projects - Scroll down to red border. Click on the down arrow next to the curriculum areas that you are interested in. You can click on the various project that are linked in the dropdowns. Those links will take you to an description and the manual that would be the resource for that project.
- Pick Your Project - available in an interactive, searchable format!
Manual Order Forms for 4-H Members -
- Holt/Boyd Clover Kid and 4-H Member Manual Order Form - (go.unl.edu/manualorder)
- If project not listed; there is no manual available
- Do not choose Clover Kid projects
- Holt County - 4-H'er receives 6 manuals free of charge Additional manual will cost $5.00 each.
- Boyd County - You or your club will be billed for the cost of all publications
Holt County Dues -
- Holt County 4-H Enrollment Dues Form (docx) OR (pdf) OR (fill-in pdf)
- Payable to Holt County 4-H Council by April 1
Council dues are $10.00 per 4-H member (age 8-18) and $5.00 per Clover Kid member (age 5-7).
These dues are used in Holt County for member insurance, materials, record books, publications, and to support county 4-H activities.
Summer Workshop Flyer -
- Holt/Boyd Summer Workshop Flyer
This will be online ASAP.
- Holt/Boyd 4-H Google Calendar
- 4-H Enrollment and Due Date List
- 4-H Clover Kid Enrollment and Due Date List
- Holt/Boyd Shooting Sports Enrollment and Due Date List
- Holt/Boyd County 4-H Livestock Enrollment and Due Date List