Agricultural producers who have not yet enrolled in the Agriculture Risk Coverage (ARC) or Price Loss Coverage (PLC) programs for 2021 must do so by March 15. Producers who have not yet signed a 2021 enrollment contract or who want to make an election change should contact their local USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) office to make an appointment. Program enrollment for 2021 is required to participate in the programs, but elections for the 2021 crop year are optional and otherwise remain the same as elections made for 2020.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Do you have questions about Pesticide and Chemigation Training since all of the face to face training sessions have be cancelled due to the COVID-19 situation? Please go to the UNL Pesticide Safety Education Program webpage at https://pested.unl.edu/
LINCOLN, Nebraska, November 14 - Nebraska Extension and USDA Farm Service Agency in Nebraska will host a series of Farm Bill education meetings next month to assist producers as they begin to make farm-bill related program decisions.
The National Agricultural Law Center is hosting a webinar that will discuss Chapter 12 Bankruptcy. They will be joined by the Chapter 12 Standing Trustee for the Eastern & Western Districts of Arkansas, Renee Williams.
The Nebraska Crop Production Budgets have been revised and updated for 2019 with 78 budgets covering 15 crops. Also included is information on crop budgeting procedures, machinery operation and ownership costs, material and service prices, and a crop budget cost summary.
For more information: https://cropwatch.unl.edu/2018/nebraska-crop-production-budgets-2019
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- USDA Offers Disaster Assistance to Nebraska Farmers, Livestock Producers Impacted by Recent Winter Storms
- 2021: Agricultural Risk Coverage or Price Loss Coverage for Corn Base Acres?
- #NField Observations for March 2021
- Got Manure? Need Manure? – There’s an App for That!
- Producers Invited To Share Silage Storage Experiences
- Nebraska 2020 Annual Crop Production Summary
- Extension Offering Free Online Quickbooks, Quicken Training for Ag Producers
- Technology and Tactics Frame Upcoming TAPS Collaboration