Do you have questions about Pesticide and Chemigation Training since all of the face to face training sessions have be cancelled due to the COVID-19 situation? Please go to the UNL Pesticide Safety Education Program webpage at https://pested.unl.edu/
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
LINCOLN, Nebraska, November 14 - Nebraska Extension and USDA Farm Service Agency in Nebraska will host a series of Farm Bill education meetings next month to assist producers as they begin to make farm-bill related program decisions.
The National Agricultural Law Center is hosting a webinar that will discuss Chapter 12 Bankruptcy. They will be joined by the Chapter 12 Standing Trustee for the Eastern & Western Districts of Arkansas, Renee Williams.
The Nebraska Crop Production Budgets have been revised and updated for 2019 with 78 budgets covering 15 crops. Also included is information on crop budgeting procedures, machinery operation and ownership costs, material and service prices, and a crop budget cost summary.
For more information: https://cropwatch.unl.edu/2018/nebraska-crop-production-budgets-2019
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Women Managing Ag Land Conference, Now Virtual, is Dec. 2
- Free Farm and Ag Law Clinics Set for December
- Cornhusker Economics: Tax Planning 2020
- Managing Diseases Starts NOW with Seed Selection
- USDA NASS to Collect 2020 Crop Production and Stocks Data
- Panhandle Center to Host Virtual Field Day Dec. 1-2
- Industrial Hemp Tolerance Late-POST Herbicides
- USDA Nebraska Harvest Projections up from 2019