The National Agricultural Law Center is hosting a webinar that will discuss Chapter 12 Bankruptcy. They will be joined by the Chapter 12 Standing Trustee for the Eastern & Western Districts of Arkansas, Renee Williams.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Quite a few ag land leases in Nebraska start on March 1st. Do you have questions about setting up that new lease and new lease rate? In addition to the traditional face-to-face meetings that are held, there will be a new feature - Ag Land Management Quarterly Webinars.
The Nebraska Crop Production Budgets have been revised and updated for 2019 with 78 budgets covering 15 crops. Also included is information on crop budgeting procedures, machinery operation and ownership costs, material and service prices, and a crop budget cost summary.
For more information: https://cropwatch.unl.edu/2018/nebraska-crop-production-budgets-2019
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Crop Diseases Reported by the UNL Plant and Pest Clinic
- Farm Bill Education Meeting Oct. 24 in Kimball
- Field Pea and Chickpea Germination and Yield as Affected by Tillage
- Crop Insurance Workshop Oct. 30 in Grand Island
- Research Update: Winter Wheat Grain Yield and Protein
- U.S. Farm Report to Bring College Road Show to Nebraska
- Historic Analysis of Prevented Plant Cropland in Nebraska
- 20% of Corn, 28% of Soybeans Harvested