- How to Interview Judge
Go to this page to learn how to Interview Judge, watch several You Tube videos on Interview Judging and for the Absentee Interview Judging Form.
- Animal Care Resources
- Small Animal Resources
- Animal Welfare and Good Management Practices for Fairs and Exhibitors
- Bucket Calf
- Bottle Lamb
- Bottle Goat
- Quilt of Valor
- Thank you Cards
- Officer's Guide (*915,59 KB pdf file - 8 pages)
- Secretary's Record (*894.51 KB pdf file - 29 pages)
- Reporter's Handbook (*523.68 KB pdf file - 7 pages)
- Treasurer's Handbook (*709.05 KB pdf file - 5 pages)
- Year End 4-H Club Treasurer's Report (149 KB excel worksheet)
- Club/Council Financial Plan Statement - pdf | doc
- Using the 4-H Name and Emblem - Information on using the 4-H name and emblem on a 4 page flyer.
- 4-H Club Resources CD - CD provided by the Nebraska 4-H Foundation. Sections included are: 4-H Video, Club Tools, Career Portfolio, Especially for Leaders, and Resources - Available at Extension Office. Contact LaDonna at 402-336-2670.
- 4-H Volunteer Web Page - Information for the 4-H Volunteer
- Nebraska 4-H Club of Excellence
- Nebraska 4-H Volunteers Of Excellence Program - The Nebraska 4-H Volunteers of Excellence Program is designed to complement the tradition of recognizing outstanding volunteers, provide guidance for volunteers to expand their leadership ability, educational opportunities and accomplishments, and reward their dedication to the 4-H program. This program allows volunteers to personalize their experience and select various levels that fit their needs, ability, passion and time. Nebraska 4-H Volunteers of Excellence Program Information has the following 3 levels: 4-H Partner Award; 4-H Cornerstone Award; and the 4-H Innovator Award.