Holt/Boyd 4-H Independent Member Enrollment

4-H Banner

New 4-H Family Information

Where and How to Enrollment in 4-H -

Pick a 4-H Club - 

  • When you are enrolling on ne.4honline.com as an Independent 4-H member on the clubs tab you still need  so choose either Holt County Independent Member or Boyd County Independent Member before you can enroll in any projects

Pick Your Project -

Manual Order Forms for 4-H Members -

  • Holt/Boyd Clover Kid & 4-H Member Manual Order Form - (docx) OR (pdf)

    • Use Firefox over Chome to open.  After the order forms is visible - Remember to "download" it.  (Just because you can see it doesn't mean it is "open".)
    • Open using Word or Adobe Reader
    • If project not listed; there is no manual availbable
    • Holt County - 4-H'er receives 6 manuals free of charge Additional manual will cost $5.00 each.
    • Boyd County - You or your club will be billed for the cost of all publications
    • You can save a copy of this form on your computer - BUT you will have to rename it or else it will save it will save as the blank form - without the information that you added.

Holt County Dues - 

  • Holt County 4-H Enrollment Dues Form (docx) OR (pdf) OR (fill-in pdf)
    Payable to Holt County 4-H Council by April 1. Dues are $10.00 per 4-H member (age 8-18) and $5.00 per Clover Kid member (age 5-7). These dues are used for member insurance, materials, record books, publications, and to support county 4-H activities.

Summer Workshop Flyer -  

  • Holt/Boyd Summer Workshop Flyer 
    This will be online ASAP.  

Independent Members Checklist

Calendars -