Holt/Boyd 4-H Independent Member Enrollment
New 4-H Family Information
Where and How to Enrollment in 4-H -
- Enroll/re-enroll each year by April 1 by using the online 4-H enrollment program
- Steps to Enroll
Please use Google Chrome as your browser - DO NOT use Internet Explorer
Pick a 4-H Club -
- When you are enrolling on ne.4honline.com as an Independent 4-H member on the clubs tab you still need so choose either Holt County Independent Member or Boyd County Independent Member before you can enroll in any projects
Pick Your Project -
Manual Order Forms for 4-H Members -
- Holt/Boyd Clover Kid and 4-H Member Manual Order Form
- Use Firefox over Chome to open. After the order forms is visible - Remember to "download" it. (Just because you can see it doesn't mean it is "open".)
- Open using Adobe Reader
- If project not listed; there is no manual availbable
- Holt County - 4-H'er receives 6 manuals free of charge Additional manual will cost $5.00 each.
- Boyd County - You or your club will be billed for the cost of all publications
- You can save a copy of this form on your computer - BUT you will have to rename it or else it will save it will save as the blank form - without the information that you added.
Holt County Dues -
Summer Workshop Flyer -
- Holt/Boyd Summer Workshop Flyer
This will be online ASAP.
Independent Members Checklist